[Tweeters] Anna's hummingbird study

Jennifer Jarstad jennjarstad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 14:22:52 PDT 2013

For anyone interested in participating in an Anna's hummingbird study, (and
anyone may join in on this activity at any time), here is a reminder of the
link you may click on to get to the journal. Feel free to enter your
information and send the survey as often as you like. I will send out this
reminder link every couple days so you don't have to worry about searching
back for the link. (I hope that doesn't clog up the tweeters inbox too
much, but just want to make it easy for those who want to participate.)
Thanks! jenn

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=fjilho4twkkh4dr347524

Jennifer Jarstad
Seattle, WA