[Tweeters] slow motion videos of Barn Owl catching 'prey' and more

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Fri Oct 18 10:27:39 PDT 2013

from an "Earth Unplugged" series that features a Barn Owl, Golden Eagle, Goshawk, starling, preying mantis, cats & dogs, water balloons and even a lightening explosion !

Despite depicting violence, I found these clips to have a calming effect, if I resisted the urge to fast-forward through them. It's difficult to go slow and have patience, but there are rewards, as a slow loris knows :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkP4Ro2gRl8&list=SPtra-MWzIvZG_TnFr7Ea05qDP0Vt5siKb&index=28

Barb Deihl

North Matthews Beach - NE Seattle

barbdeihl at comcast.net