[Tweeters] Anna's hummingbird study

Jennifer Jarstad jennjarstad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:15:14 PDT 2013

Hello fans of the Anna's Hummingbird. First off, thank you so much for
your responses to the initial survey I sent out a couple weeks ago. I was
so impressed with the number of responses. Because tweeters does not allow
attachments, if you would like some information about the Anna's
hummingbird in response to answers on your survey, please e-mail me
directly and I will send you some information and photos to help you
identify the Anna's by gender, to understand their preferences for food,
vegetation, nesting habits, etc.

weeks ago, I am moving forward with the second part of my study, which
includes tracking observations of the Anna's hummingbird over the next
several weeks. If you are interested in participating, please know that
your participation is 100% optional, and at any time you may opt out of
journaling, answering a question, or continuing with the project.
Furthermore, all your answers to this survey are completely confidential,
and your anonymity will be protected throughout the project.

There are two parts to the next portion of this project - journaling, and a
follow up survey to be completed in mid November. I have attached links to
both of those here so you would be able to look at them both now. A full
explanation is available when you click on the first link, below. If you
are interested in journaling, you may submit that survey (second link
below) as many times as you like over the next 6 weeks. Even if you choose
not to journal, you are invited to fill out the survey in the first link,
but *please don't fill out that survey until mid November* as it has
questions that will not be applicable until then. If you wish to contact
me with any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at the address
below. Here are the links to the next portion of the project. Thank you
so much for your voluntary participation. With much gratitude, jenn

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=a0tb7vjg4f7smq9347514

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=fjilho4twkkh4dr347524