[Tweeters] Parasitic Jaeger Count off Point no Point

Wayne Weber contopus at telus.net
Mon Oct 14 16:27:27 PDT 2013

Tweeters,

Just to express some agreement with Brad Waggoner's point, the highest
one-day count of Parasitic Jaegers in the Vancouver, BC area is ten birds. A
total of 40 birds would certainly be possible (and has undoubtedly been
exceeded) on a pelagic trip off the outer coast (e.g. off Westport), but
numbers seen in inland waters are almost always fewer than 10 in a day.

Wayne C. Weber

Delta, BC

contopus at telus.net