[Tweeters] Lake Sammamish Sightings

Mason Flint (Live) masonflint at live.com
Wed Oct 9 19:05:23 PDT 2013

I had a flock of Greater White-fronted Goose (Geese?) fly over my house on
West Lake Sammamish last night at about 10:00 PM. I couldn't see them but it
sounded like a pretty large flock...maybe 100. I see them annually but not
super often.

I also got a new yard bird last weekend: Western Scrub-Jay. I know WESJ has
been seen at Marymoor Park and I saw one off NE 8th several years ago but
this is the first time I've seen them here in the nearly four years we've
lived here.

We live about 1/2 mile north of Northup just off Lake Sammamish Parkway.

Mason Flint
Bellevue, WA