[Tweeters] Hummingbird Survey

Jennifer Jarstad jennjarstad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 09:23:01 PDT 2013

Hi Tweeters!
Because I did a poor job of explaining myself in my last post, I am sending
this survey out one more time with (hopefully) an adequate introduction
first. If you have already taken the survey, no need to do it again.
Thanks birders!

I am a graduate student at Miami University, doing a project on the Anna's
Hummingbird in the Puget Sound area. The purpose of this project is
primarily to become proficient at collecting data and completing a research
project. With that goal in mind, I am conducting a survey to obtain some
information about people's thoughts and interest in the Anna's Hummingbird,
and am inviting you to take part in this survey for my research project.
Please know that participation is 100% optional, and at any time you may
opt out of answering a question or continuing with the project beyond the
initial survey. Furthermore, please understand that all your answers to
this survey are completely confidential, and your anonymity will be
protected throughout the project. I will have no way of knowing any
information about you beyond what you include in the survey answers. Any
and all involvement is completely appreciated, and I thank you in advance
for your voluntary participation.

Please click on the following link to participate (if you haven't already
and are interested):

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=rms6j6m7zfg7q7c346171

Jennifer Jarstad
Seattle, WA