[Tweeters] Morning Townsend's Warbler, afternoon Barred Owl

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 23:16:21 PDT 2013

Hello!
This morning I had my first Townsend's Warbler, hanging out in the front,
picking on the old rose bushes. This afternoon on Highway 410, I had a
Barred Owl hunting along the road about 3pm. She was a bit difficult to
track, altho focused on hunting; she kept flying to different spots. I was
finally able to get a few decent photos. Then going up on Buck creek
Recreation area, I had a great view of a Goshawk...
Last day of sunshine for a while, so I had to get out there.

Vicki Biltz
19409 68th St E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391

vickibiltz at gmail.com