[Tweeters] Bothell vultures

Diann MacRae tvulture at gmx.com
Sat Oct 5 23:12:42 PDT 2013

Hi, Tweets

This is not very earth-shaking news but I hardly ever see a turkey vulture anywhere near Bothell. Today dog Eirick and I were walking in a local park when I looked up to see a tiny kettle of turkey vultures. They were rather high but obviously at the top of a thermal as they then glided to the south. There could have been many more ahead of them but I'll never know. It was quite a thrill for me to see just seven of these majestic soarers. My dog was not impressed.

Cheers, Diann

Diann MacRae
Olympic Vulture Study
22622 - 53rd Avenue S.E.