[Tweeters] White Pelicans at Ilwaco (reported by visiting birders)

Blair Bernson blair at washingtonadvisorygroup.com
Fri Oct 4 18:26:05 PDT 2013

I received an email today from Gary and Sharon
Stacey from Redding California. They are birding
their way up the coast and while they follow
Tweeters are not able to post. So I am passing on
the following: "Around 1300 hrs today we observed
two adult American white pelicans at Ilwaco
harbor. They were sitting on a dock on the north
side of the harbor about 50 yards from a local
fish processing plant with a small retail shop. I
think the building was red but I can't remember
the name."
Very thoughtful of them to share the information.
I have seen a White Pelican in Grays Harbor County
this year and know others have been seen but at
least per EBird not sure of Pacific County.

--
Blair Bernson
Edmonds