[Tweeters] Despite Nisqually shutdown, Nisqually Sandhill Cranes.

Chris Warlow christopherwarlow at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 08:19:17 PDT 2013

This morning I ignorantly/hopefully tried to attend the Wednesday morning walk. I don't get to attend often due to work and had been really looking forward to it.

Of course the NWR was closed so I parked in the gravel lot across the freeway to watch the geese that congregate there, a great showing of CACKING, CANADA and GREATER WHITE-FONTED GEESE. And tucked in against the corn to the west end of the fields were 21 SANDHILL CRANES.

A good compensation.

Chris Warlow
Olympia