[Tweeters] King Count: Summer Tanager-no, Red-shouldered Hawk-no, Am White Pelican- YES

Rick Taylor taylorrl at outlook.com
Sat Nov 30 19:25:48 PST 2013

Tweeters,

Tina and I chased some of the south King County goodies today. We readily
found the American White Pelican in the pond at WA509 and US99. We looked
for the Green River Natural Area Red-shouldered Hawk for about an hour and a
half without success. It was VERY quiet there. We also spent over 2 hours
searching for the West Seattle Summer Tanager without success. There are a
number of holly and other berry bushes in the neighborhood; so, it can still
be in the area.

Good birding!

Rick

Rick Taylor