[Tweeters] Swamp Sparrow - Harris's Sparrow

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 13:18:36 PST 2013

I both heard and saw the Dumas Wildlife Sanctuary (King County) Swamp Sparrow between 8 and 8:30 this morning. I ran into Russ Koppendrayer at Gog-le-hi-te Wetlands and the Port of Tacoma. None of the target birds were present so we caravanned to Pacific Lutheran University (Pierce County) at mid-day. We quickly saw the Harris's Sparrow near the westernmost of the three feeders and got good long looks at the bird.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, Wa