[Tweeters] No FRGU

Pete Fahey peterfahey at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 10:30:52 PST 2013

Hi birders:

Spent a little over two hours at Marymoor with 3 other searching for the
FRANKLIN'S GULL. There was heavy fog which restricted our view to about
half of the soccer fields, but we could see the gull flock arrive about
7:50. As the fog lifted we could see that there were only about 40 gulls in
the flock. I counted 1 CALIFORNIA, 1 RING-BILLED, 3 GLAUCOUS-WINGED, and
the rest MEW. I don't know where the bigger gull flock went today, but I'll
try again tomorrow.

Good Birding,

Pete Fahey

Snoqualmie, WA