[Tweeters] POSSIBLE Snowy Owl Longview

NIKKI sailorgirlinconecticut at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 10:04:24 PST 2013

My husband POSSIBLY saw a Snowy Owl last night on prudential Ave. Longview WA.  It was a WHITE bird, owl like, owl like call.  I DO NOT have any photos and JUST found out about it.  I will be chasing today.   he didn't know how rare it was so he jumped on ebird and then told me about it  I am like JASON, that is rare.   he is on flexible foam property so not totally chaseable but would be able to be seen from the sidewalk.  My husband works there so he MAY be able to get permission based on the rarity of this bird  There is also GREAT HORNED OWL same location.
Nicole