[Tweeters] American White Pelican

Tom Mansfield birds at t-mansfield.com
Sun Nov 24 15:38:06 PST 2013

Hey Tweets - I am wondering if anyone saw the South Park AWPE moving today? I saw it on the stand at the south end of the pond at 9 am this morning and it looked like a big pile of white feathers with no bill visible. After spending the day hoping for AWPE to show up at Gog Li Hi Tee (not while I was there) I just now checked South Park and the pelican was looking just the same as this morning... A big pile of white feathers with no bill showing. I hope it's OK.

Tom Mansfield in Seattle

Sent from my iPhone