[Tweeters] Did Bothell Crow roost move?

Scott Ramos lsr at ramoslink.info
Sat Nov 23 21:03:01 PST 2013

Henry,

The crow roost has moved this winter, more than once. They have been staging most recently in the office complexes to the east of I-405 at the Beardslee exit, before moving on to their roost. One of the roosting areas has been in the North Creek natural area, but they seem to have gone even further east on occasion.

But the ‘river of crows’ spectacle can still be seen. Starting a little before dusk, a drive from this office complex onto 405 southbound, then to Hwy 522 toward Kenmore, you can see the literal river of thousands of birds, in groups of several hundred at a time, as they move east.

Scott Ramos
Seattle (working in Bothell)