[Tweeters] wsp speed trap at exit 22 I-90 OT

Dave Templeton crazydave65 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 11:25:38 PST 2013

hi

as I write there are seven (7) wsp units working westbound I-90 at preston,
exit 22 at 1115 am on a Saturday. while they usually don't work a spot
more than a few hours, It wd seem possible enforcement on I-90 is on the
menu for this weekend. those returning from birding east of the mtns might
want to take it easy on the way back and allow a little extra time to get
home.

regards,

dave templeton
fall city, wa

crazydave65atgmaildaughtcom

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; it's already tomorrow
in Australia." Charles Schultz