[Tweeters] birds are awfully local for animals that can fly

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Thu Nov 21 15:32:57 PST 2013

Tweets, I have seen or heard Pacific Wrens in our yard about five times since we moved here in 1991, the last in 2002. But just now, driving home from a shopping trip, I saw one fly across the road in front of me less than a half block from our house. I don't know any way to tempt it into our yard, but we do leave the yard rather cluttered with vegetation, dead leaves, branches, etc., to try to attract such birds.
-----
Dennis Paulson
1724 NE 98 St.
Seattle, WA 98115