[Tweeters] Fate of eagle nests - West Seattle and beyond

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 22:06:41 PST 2013

Trileigh, My Bald Eagles did that, they had started another nest, the year
before, and the following breeding season they had moved most of the old
nest to the new location. Fortunately for me, they were both observable,
just a block apart, as the eagle flies…They have been on the new nest 2
seasons, and are back this year already. I've yet to see what they have
planned, as they have not displayed any nest building behavior…Just kinda
hangin' out...

vickibiltz at gmail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/