[Tweeters] Vancouver Lake Ross's Goose ... odd wing !!!

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Wed Nov 20 21:05:27 PST 2013

hi ... Gene and I went out to look for the Ross's Goose which has
been hanging out near Vancouver Lake ... we've tried twice before and
had sitings once, but way too dark for images ... today however Russ
K. reported him/her there about noon so we went out again ... SUCCESS
!!! ... the goose way across the stubble field but nice lighting and
easily seen ...

the goose ...
http://northwestbirding.com/Images13Nov/vanlake_lowlands_rosss_goose_11-20-13.jpg

got him in flight too ... note the odd wing pattern !!!!!!!!!!!!
http://northwestbirding.com/Images13Nov/vanlake_lowlands_rosss_goose_in_flight_11-20-13_B.jpg

enjoy,
Lyn

Lyn Topinka