[Tweeters] South Park Pelican map

John Puschock g_g_allin at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 13:56:19 PST 2013

Hi again,

Since the American White Pelican in south Seattle is in a bit of a confusing area, I made a map. It's available at http://goo.gl/maps/tpRzv.

It includes the route to the spot from I-5 (which still looks confusing on the map because it loops under itself after you cross the Duwamish from the north), suggestions for parking areas, and the location of the pelican (well, actually the location where I saw it on the pond before it flew). There's also a bike path over the Duwamish. I don't know if it's open to pedestrians, but if so, you can scan the river from it if the bird is not on the pond.

Good luck,
John Puschock
Matthews Beach, Seattle
g_g_allin at hotmail.com