[Tweeters] Harris's Sparrow yes/Tropical Kingbird no

Hank H. hank.heiberg at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 13:26:24 PST 2013

This morning at about 11:30 we saw the Harris's Sparrow on 3 Crabs Road in Sequim. Matt Bartels arrived about 1/2 hour after us and helped us greatly in spotting the sparrow. As previously reported the homeowners were very accommodating and invited us into their yard. We stood with our backs to the house, facing the street. The Harris's Sparrow appeared a couple of times at the feeder hanging from the wishing well.

We will try for the kingbird again this afternoon.

Hank Heiberg
Lake Joy
Carnation, WA
hank.heibergatyahoodotcom