[Tweeters] Re: support for wildlife stamp [was Interesting conversation with a Game Warden]

Dennis Paulson dennispaulson at comcast.net
Sat Nov 16 12:51:38 PST 2013

So, Ingrid, how is it planned that this stamp will come into existence? What can the rest of us do to help the project? I couldn't find such a simple statement on your excellent website. I may have missed it, but all I saw was "join us and become a supporter." Is that a financial supporter? How would such support be turned into action? Perhaps that information would be forthcoming if one joins. I approve the project 100%, but I want to learn more!

Dennis Paulson
Seattle