[Tweeters] RE: Interesting conversation with a Game Warden

Nancy Wagner nancy at nancywagnerphotography.com
Fri Nov 15 13:29:13 PST 2013

What a great idea! As a photographer and wildlife enthusiast, this is
exactly the kind of organization I want to join. If enough of us help this
type of effort, our contribution will be significant and comparable to the
other uses for our refuges and wild lands. Thanks for sharing this info,
Ingrid.

Nancy J. Wagner
Bothell, WA
https://www.facebook.com/nancywagnerphotography?ref=hl

One very quick addendum to this conversation, in response to Tom¹s comment
about a separate pass or stamp for birders. I¹m an admin at the Wildlife
Conservation Stamp Project -- a grassroots effort initiated by birders,
photographers and conservationists to create an alternative revenue stream
for our National Wildlife Refuges. There¹s more information at the website:

www.WildlifeConservationStamp.org

Cheers,

Ingrid Taylar
http://birding.aba.org/message.php?mesid=558973&MLID=WA&MLNM=Washington%20Tw