[Tweeters] Edmonds Palm Warbler?

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 08:58:22 PST 2013

Two birders have looked at the photo I took yesterday (11/14) of a warbler at the Edmonds marsh and believe it is a palm warbler, not an orange-crowned warbler as I had originally stated.   As with most of my ID's of birds I find locally, I based it on birds which are common to the Puget Sound region.

Scroll down page 51 to post #504 for a photo of the mystery warbler.

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page51

I have three more photos I can e-mail to anyone who is interested, although they are not much (any?) better than the one I posted online.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA