[Tweeters] Interesting conversation with a Game Warden

Tom Talbott tom.talbott at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:13:02 PST 2013

Sounds like they are just perpetuating the problem.

I think times are changing, though, and old ideas need to be rethought.
Discover Pass is a start. The key is that it is centralized, easy to get,
and well advertised. I remember having to hunt down all the different ways
to buy the different passes in the past or getting to a site and finding
that that pass had just expired.

I believe most people (at least I know am) are willing to pay money if the
process is up front, easy, and going for what they care about.

Tom