[Tweeters] Interesting conversation with a Game Warden

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 13:50:15 PST 2013

Conceptually, yes.  In practice, the non-consumptive industry shot down proposals for taxes one their goods that would be equivalent to the Dingall-Johnson, and Duck Stamp programs.

The Discover Pass is essentially for State Parks. A pittance goes to DNR and WDFW.  How many here used to regularly buy the WDFW access pass?

Hal Michael
Olympia WA
360-459-4005 (H)
360-791-7702 (C)