[Tweeters] Edmonds Raptor Quadfecta 11-12-13

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 02:44:47 PST 2013

Tuesday was an Edmonds raptor kind of day with sightings in the marsh/Pt. Edwards portion of the Edmonds Birdmuda Triangle of a peregrine falcon, a red-tailed hawk, an undecidedAccipiter, and one of the Pt. Edwards bald eagles

Scroll down to the bottom of page 50 for photos and further narrative.  I will appreciate feedback as to whether the Accipiter I photographed was a sharp-shinned hawk or a Cooper's hawk.

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page50

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA