[Tweeters] Clay-colored sparrow; 10-sparrow day

Scott Ramos lsr at ramoslink.info
Sat Nov 9 19:53:46 PST 2013

As already related by Brian, a 10-sparrow day, which I’ve never done before, plus the CCSP was a state lifer for me. For the record, the WTSP at Crescent Lake was a tan-striped variety. What initially caught my attention to this bird was that it was singing!

Photos of the CCSP:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104613265151815506340/MarymoorPark?noredirect=1#5944467590127992386
https://picasaweb.google.com/104613265151815506340/MarymoorPark?noredirect=1#5944467497107482674

Scott Ramos