[Tweeters] Clay-colored sparrow: directional assistance

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 9 12:35:04 PST 2013

Hey all!

I was out with Carol Riddell looking for the sparrow at Marymoor this morning at the wrong compost piles. I ran errands after that kept me close enough to make a return trip. I did not know where "the viewing mound" was, and I had read one post saying that the bird was west of parking lot D...? At any rate, the compost piles for this sparrow are at lot G. Very cooperative bird that I got to enjoy with Evan Houston and another new birder. :)

Hope that helps some people find it!

Happy birding,

Tim Brennan