[Tweeters] Marymoor Clay-colored Sparrow photos

Philip McCrain phil at mccrain.com
Sat Nov 9 11:21:58 PST 2013

I wandered down to Marymoor Park this morning and with help from the folks gathered there (thank you!) I managed to get some photos of the Clay-colored Sparrow. I’ve posted a couple on my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mccrainphoto

The bird was hanging around behind the big compost area, sometimes sitting up on the piled up logs then jumping down to the ground to feed.

Note that these compost piles are the not the ones near the garden but further out near the viewing mound West of Lot D as Michael Hobbs noted in his post yesterday.

Phil McCrain