[Tweeters] Clay-colored Sparrow at Marymoor (Redmond, King Co.) yes at 2:30pm

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Fri Nov 8 15:55:28 PST 2013

Following up on Michael Hobbs' post about the Clay-colored Sparrow I spotted within 2 minutes of walking up to the compost area. It flew in to fir branches in one of the concrete bins. It then flew and perched around the area in several different places including the wood fencing that you can park in front of. Three other birders showed up and were able to see the bird too. I watched it from 2:15 to 2:30 and left. It was still around when I left.

A few pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/10750119853/ <http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/10750119853/in/photostream/>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/10749922424/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/10749924414/ <http://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/10749924414/in/photostream/> with Savannah Sparrow