[Tweeters] Peregrine at Lincoln Park - West Seattle

Stewart Wechsler ecostewart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 10:16:30 PST 2013

OK, a Peregrine is not as rare here as a White Pelican, but I haven't seen
any in Seattle in a good while. Nor is is as rare here as the Snowy Owl
that another park user reported it to me as being, but I consider it worth
a report. At 10:00 am it was in the tallest tree, a Grand Fir, to the
north of the north ball field, or you could say just SW of the north
comfort station. The tree is semi-bare towards the top, and the Peregrine
is towards the top.

-Stewart Wechsler
stewardshipadventures.com
206 932-7225