[Tweeters] American Tree Sparrow at 204th in Kent

Ken and Tina Grant kenandtina at comcast.net
Fri Nov 1 12:02:46 PDT 2013

Hey Tweets,

Spent a couple hours along 204th St in Kent and saw an American Tree Sparrow
hanging out in the trees along the road. I relocated it 2 times and had good
looks, it stayed in the trees along road.

It was located in the trees on north side of road between fenced marsh area
and reservoir, about half way down road. I parked near house at bottom of
hill coming from Orillia Rd.

Other good birds seen:

the 3 Bonaparte Gulls up in the reservoir that Tim Brennan had seen
earlier in week

Northern Shrike, Northern Pintails and a late Barn Swallow over reservoir,
and American Pipits.

Good morning to be out,

Ken Grant

North Bend