[Tweeters] My kinda Naturalist (Off Topic)

vogelfreund at comcast.net vogelfreund at comcast.net
Thu May 30 23:05:31 PDT 2013

I casually met Roger Hammer, or someone with Hammer surname, in the Miami, Florida area back when I was visiting my Mother and step-dad. That was 1978-79 when I was there. I had been in Germany for several years, and was trying to re-acquaint myself with American birds. There was a nature center building at Castellow (spelling?) Hammock park, where I was doing some birding, and he was there.

Phil Hotlen
Bellingham, WA