[Tweeters] Black Tern, Juanita Bay - anyone see it today?

Joel Haas haas.joel at mindspring.com
Thu May 30 15:16:23 PDT 2013

It was there "welded" to a stick up off the turtle log off the
pier....for at least 1.5 hours 9:45 - 11: 15 this morning. Many people
and at least two grade school field trips saw it. It seems to like that
place. I would guess it would be there tomorrow.

Joel E. Haas
haas.joel at mindspring.com
Redmond, WA

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are" - Anaïs Nin