[Tweeters] re: peregrines new bling

Dianna Moore dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Wed May 29 14:48:21 PDT 2013

Thanks to all who responded to my concern for the three eyasses at the 1201
Third Ave building. I kinda wondered if that was what was going on...but
there was no "heads up" to let us know it was happening today. I would love
to watch in the future. The camera was zooming around making sure all were
accounted for and safe afterwards.

Finally, I would like to thank the building owners/property managers; they
have indeed been very generous to the future falcons of Seattle and the
immediate area. And a big thanks to Ed Deal and his crew for putting
themselves in the line of fire from the parents!

Dianna Moore
Ocean Shores