[Tweeters] Camano Chat

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Tue May 28 12:51:09 PDT 2013

I heard the Yellow-breasted Chat calling at its previously-described hideout at Iverson Spit at 11 a.m. today. I hung around for a while but it did not come out.

There were still ten Whimbrels along Rekdal Road (Camano) but I could not relocate Saturday's Lark Sparrow. There were no shorebirds or phalaropes at Eide Road at mid-day. Ducks (Northern Shovelers, American Wigeons, and Gadwalls) and swallows (Barn, Cliff, and Violet-green) populated the ponds.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, Wa