[Tweeters] New Eaglet at Broadmoor

Larry Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Fri May 24 12:24:06 PDT 2013

Tweeters,

It looks like Eva and Albert are only going to have a single eaglet to raise this year. However, the eaglet's development appears to be ahead of last years pace. There are photos on the post at:

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2013/05/life-after-eddie-evas-new-eaglet.html

I would also like your thoughts on how to tell the difference between the male and female eagles. I have one theory I have been working on having to do with the relative size of the head and the eyes, but I would love to hear if anyone has a better method.

Thank you for your thoughts and guidance.

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net