[Tweeters] Lazuli Bunting Singing at Monroe Prison Farm Pond

Hank Karen karenhank at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 14:29:37 PDT 2013

Today Karen and I, in the company of several other birders, saw two Lazuli Buntings at the Monroe Prison Farm Pond.  They were in the blackberries to the left of the cement pad and then one was on the telephone wires to the left where all of the swallows perch.

Video of LABU singing:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ljcouple/8796316693/

Photo of LABU:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ljcouple/8796215793/

We saw and heard the Sora and saw a Yellow-headed Blackbird:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ljcouple/8806330854/

We also saw  Blue-winged Teal in the closest water.  We did not see any terns.

Hank Heiberg
Lake Joy
Carnation, WA
karenhankatyahoodotcom