[Tweeters] Fill today

Connie Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:03:54 PDT 2013

Hey tweets, I dodged raindrops and rainbows this morning to find:

2 Lazuli Buntings - in the fruit tree northeast of Boy Scout Pond (the same general area one male has been singing in for the past 5 days at least)
1 Yellow-headed Blackbird - on Main Pond
several Western Wood-Pewees singing and flycatching in Sidles Swamp, Main Pond, South Blue Forest
lotsa warblers: Yellow, Wilson's Common Yellowthroat, Orange-crowned singing from bushes all over
5-swallow day: Tree, Violet-green, Barn, Cliff, Northern Rough-legged
peace and tranquility wherever I walked.

BTW, the Tree Swallow nest-snag on the south end of Southwest Pond cracked in half, leaving only a stub behind. There is still one Tree Swallow hole that is active, but I'm afraid the others are probably doomed.- Connie, Seattle

constancesidles at gmail.com
www.constancypress.com