[Tweeters] Lazuli Bunting @ Lake Sammamish SP

Ken and Tina Grant kenandtina at comcast.net
Wed May 22 13:38:04 PDT 2013

Hey Tweets,

I know this is not the most usual bird to see this time of year, but it is a
first for me at Lake Sammamish State Park(which I started birding in 2006).

I found the single male bird, up in the willows above the creek, on the
trail that goes along the west side of Issaquah Creek where the creek is
eating away at the bank.

Other highlights: Many Western Tanagers, 2 Common Loon in the swim area at
Sunset Beach and 1 Cackling Goose still hanging with a flock of Canada
Geese.

Not the best of days to be out due to the rain, but it was birdy.

Ken Grant

North Bend WA

kenandtina at comcast.net