[Tweeters] dragons, damsels and SX50

Joseph Higbee jvhigbee at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 12:53:42 PDT 2013

Went over the hill looking for birds and such and found a few dragonflies and damselflies. Only in the warmer afternoon and not real active yet.

I did find a couple of birds and will post chat, pelican and dipper photos later as well as a dipper video but for now I have written some about the SX50 and it’s value for dragonflies and put on some photos of them.

If some of the dragon and damsels are incorrectly titled please let me know. After 10 years I really am still learning!

http://josephvhigbee.com/index.html

http://www.pbase.com/jvhigbee/current

Joseph Higbee
Spanaway, WA