[Tweeters] NEW BIRDS IN MY YARD!!!!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at comcast.net
Sun May 19 10:57:58 PDT 2013

hELLO Tweeters,
ALL MY BIRDS FROM THE WINTER LEFT,and SINCE AS EVERY YEAR HIGH COUNT ON
Townsends and this year for the first time I HAD AROUND 18 TO 20 YELLOW
RUMPED Warblers ,as there stayed around mixed with the Townsend,s feeding
only on Suet (what I make twice a week,)this is what keeping me so busy.The
birds get so attracted to my huge Paper Birch tree, you can see this tree
from very far away,looking huge driving down Hill.

But now I have also for the first time 9 RED CROSS BILLS,NOT feeding THE
CONES ON MY FIR Trees but on the black Sunflower seeds on two feeders,what I
fill up twice a day.The groups of 50 RED Crossbills. EARLIER there STAYED
ONE DAY,SO THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS SPECIES STAYING NOW 6 DAYS COMING ALL
DAY,only on feeders.
ALSO THE 2 Black headed Grosbeaks are still here ( there bred here before.)
And on Friday I had 12 Evening Grosbeak,getting out of the car you can hear
them already by there call,but this birds stayed only 1 day.IT BEEN LEAST 6
YEARS SINCE THIS BIRDS WAS SIGHTED HERE.
all of this birds visiting my bird Baths what drips constantly attracting
all the birds.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan