[Tweeters] Grant Co. White-faced Ibis continues

Liz Hemberry lizhemberry at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 18:14:03 PDT 2013

I went over to Gloyd Seeps to see if I could find the White-faced Ibis. I found two. Other birds of note at the same site were: W Phalarope, W Snipe, LB Dowitcher, L Yellowlegs, BW Teal, plus many Avocets and Stilts . This is one place that actually has exposed mud around the water. Failed to find the Grackle at Potholes SP but did see Forester's Tern at both O'Sullivan Dam and the Rookery.

Ken Hemberry
Leavenworth