[Tweeters] Birds and Golf Courses

Levi Simpson levs55 at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 13:03:03 PDT 2013

Does anyone ever go around a golf course to look at birds? Or look while playing?
I was just at one the other day in a tournament and one thing I have found is the birds have really got use to humans being around. We drove our cart past a Blue Heron that was no more than 5 feet from us, didn't fly off or anything, it kept it's eye on us but that was it, unless thats normal, im no expert. (Wish I had my camera). Same with the geese and their little goslings, we were putting about 8 feet away from some just hanging out in the grass.

Im taking my camera next time I go out golfing.