[Tweeters] Sno. Falls Pergrine Falcon Video

Hank Karen karenhank at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 22:36:57 PDT 2013

This evening my wife and I went to Snoqualmie Falls to see the Peregrine Falcons.  We saw an adult feeding what appeared to be 4 chicks.  We also saw a hummingbird flitting in a bush close to the adult peregrine which ignored the hummingbird.  We did get a video of the hummer and the peregrine, but the quality was not too good due to mist and thermals.

Photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ljcouple/8724245593/

Video:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ljcouple/8725459718/

The chicks are the white fluff on the far right of the video.

Hank Heiberg
Lake Joy
Carnation, WA
karenhankatyahoodotcom