[Tweeters] Whimbrel at Magnuson Park

Brien Meilleur brienm at live.com
Tue May 7 12:58:30 PDT 2013

Hi Tweets,
My son Alex Meilleur called around 8:30 this morning to report a Whimbrel had flown into the lawn near the diving platform-swimming beach at Magnuson Park. By the time I got there it couldn't be found (lot's of off-leash dogs in the area). We took some time to poke around the park and found a male Bullock's Oriole, female Western Tanagers and Black-throated Gray Warblers, and at least a dozen Wilson's Warblers, all males. We also had pairs of Eurasian Collared Doves and Mourning Doves.
Brien Meilleur
Lake Forest Park, WA
brienm at live.com