[Tweeters] downtown peregrines

Warren Clemans wumpusbear at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:45:04 PDT 2013

I happened to check in on the downtown Seattle peregrines this afternoon
(link below). The parents had a shift change about a minute after I
started watching. As the male (I think) got up, I noticed only 3 brown
eggs and one white ball of fluff where there had been 4 eggs and no fluff.
One of the other eggs seemed to have a hole developing, though I only got a
brief, grainy glimpse. The bird that's on the nest now is acting like
she's sitting on an ant nest, fidgeting much more than before. Has anyone
else been watching? Do we have chicks?

http://www.1201thirdtenants.com/falconcam.aspx

Best,
Warren