[Tweeters] Lots of new King County arrivals this morning

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at frontier.com
Mon May 6 13:46:39 PDT 2013

Tweets – Sharon Aagaard and I did a bird survey east of Renton this morning on a non-accessible City of Seattle site. We had a great morning. I’m listing these birds to let people know what might be around the area now.

Highlights:

Spotted Sandpiper Many
Olive-sided Flycatcher One singing later in the morning
Western Wood-Pewee One singing
Pacific-slope Flycatcher Several singing
Hammond’s Flycatcher One seen and heard singing
Hutton’s Vireo One singing
Orange-crowned Warbler Several
Nashville Warbler 1, probably female
Bl.-throated Gray Warbler 2-3 heard, 1 seen
Townsend’s Warbler Several heard
Wilson’s Warbler Several
Western Tanager Several
Red Crossbill A few flyovers